Tribhuvan University School of Management (SOM) Admissions Open for MBA Program 2020
SOM Tribhuvan University MBA Admission 2020 – The School of Management at Tribhuvan University (SOMTU) invites applications for admission to the MBA Program for the 2020 Spring Session
The SOMTU MBA is designed as an intensive full-time two-year program spread over four semesters, which consists of Course works, seminars, practicums, experiential learning and research projects.
Tribhuvan University School of Management (SOM)
- Tribhuvan University School of Management (SOM) is an autonomous institution formed by Tribhuvan University under the Faculty of Management. SOM-TU has been implementing four courses (MBA, MBA Global leadership & Management, MFC and MBA-IT) with a professional touch with the huge support base of academically qualified faculty members with wide exposures and experience.
- The operation of the SOM is governed by the Working Procedure Regulations 2066 BS that gives the institution a fully autonomous status
- The SOM Governing Board is the apex body that is authorized to determine all academic, administrative, and financial policy of the school.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of Tribhuvan University is implemented by the autonomous School of Management (SOM) on a full time basis. This MBA programs focus is on developing managerial and entrepreneurial capabilities of students through the curricular and co-curricular activities.
- The MBA program specifically aims to:
- Prepare professional managers for the business and non-business sectors.
- Develop entrepreneurs capable of evaluating risks and taking challenges in the emerging Global business environment.
- Inculcate knowledge, skill, and attitude in students so that they become scientifically approached, result oriented, and socially responsive management professionals.
- Globally recognized program; well recognized by the corporate sector; cutting-edge courses; wide range of electives: real-lite exposure to the business world; highly qualified and experienced professors; innovative pedagogy; and inspirational academic environment
- Only applicants having completed at least 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling plus 3 years of Bachelor’s level) with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45 percent in Bachelor’s level from universities recognized by Tribhuvan University may apply.
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s level of education but are awaiting final results may also apply.
- Indra Bhakta Shrestha scholarship will be awarded to needy and deserving student.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can get the full details of SOMTU MBA 2020 such as Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility Criteria, Dates and much more on the website https://www.somtu.edu.np/
- Application Deadline: 26th December 2019 (10.00 am to 03.00 pm)
- Written Entrance Test (SOMAT): 28th December 2019 (Saturday at 11 am)
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Issue-based Essay Writing
- Case Analysis
- Group Discussion and Individual Presentation: 31st December 2019 & 01st January 2020
- Personal Interview: 03rd January 2020
For more information, please contact
- Tribhuvan University School of Management (SOMTU)
- New Management Building Kirtipur, Kathmandu
- Ph.: 01-4332719
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.