TNSF Consortium Chennai notifies Professional Courses (B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch) Admissions 2019
TNSF Consortium Professional Courses Admission 2019 – The Consortium of Self Financing Professional Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu invites applications for admission Undergraduate Engineering Courses (B.E. /B.Tech./B.Arch) in various Private Professional College under the Management Quota in the State of Tamil Nadu on the basis of the marks obtained by the students for the academic year 2019-20
Candidates can check the complete information of TNSF Consortium Professional Courses Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
TNSF Consortium Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking for the admission in the TNSF Consortium in the undergraduate courses B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch must fill the application form first.
- Commencement of Issue of Application Forms: 03rd June 2019
- Last Date of Issue of Application Forms: 05th July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of filled in Application Forms: 08th July 2019
- Publication of Rank List: 15th July 2019
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the admission in B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch. Through the eligibility criteria, candidates will be able to scrutinize if they can apply for the admission or not. In case, if any candidate will found non-eligible then his/her candidature will be forfeited by the concerned authorities.
- Candidates must have the 10+2 Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least Minimum aggregate mark in all the subjects put together category wise.
- Must have secured minimum 50% marks in the senior secondary. OR 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Government with 50% aggregate marks. OR International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing 10 years of schooling
- Must have secured minimum 50% in aggregate in all subject of examination. Click here to check B.Arch New Eligibility Norms
For B.E / B.Tech
- General Category – 45.00% Minimum Average Marks
- Backward Class including/Backward Class Muslim- 40.00% Minimum Average Marks
- MBC & DNC- 40.00% Minimum Average Marks
- SC/SCA/ST- 40.00% Minimum Average Marks
- When the candidates produce grade certificates, they have to produce the actual marks also otherwise only the minimum marks applicable to the grades in the eligible subjects i.e (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) will be taken into account. And also, do refer tothe General Information / Important point section provided in the brochure itself.
- TNSF Consortium will be taking the admission in the various undergraduate courses on the basis of the marks obtained in the subjects of the qualifying examination. The University will release the merit list in which the names of the appearing candidates will be mentioned as per their ranking evaluation. The admission criteria for the reservation category candidate swill also be the same. Although these candidates will get some marks relaxation for the same concern.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks, that they have obtained in the prescribed subjects in the qualifying exam
- The academic marks in the prescribed subjects will be reduced to a base of 200 (Mathematics for 100, Physics + Chemistry for 100). Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the total marks to a maximum of 200
- After the normalization of marks in the relevant subjects in the qualifying exam conducted by different boards, the qualified students of different boards shall be merged into a common merit list
- In case if more than one candidate receives the same marks in the common merit list,inter-se merit among such candidates will be determined in order of their priority
- According to their percentages in Mathematics, Physics or of marks in the fourth optional subject, Date of birth & Random number assigned.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to fill in the application form (Data Sheet) given along with the information booklet www.tnsfconsortium.org.
- Candidates who want to take admission in TNSF Consortium Admission application form has released to fill the distinguished courses. There are two ways to complete the registration process. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria as the application invite of a non-eligible candidate will not be accepted by the University in any condition.
(i) In the prescribed application format by post (Offline Mode)
- The candidates have to fill in the application form (Data Sheet) provided along with the information brochure.
- Send the completed application form (Data Sheet) along with the Scrutinizing, Processing& Ranking fees in the form of a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of “Consortium of Self Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu” payable at Chennai, obtained from any nationalized bank with all enclosures should reach the following address on or before 5.00 pm on July 08, 2019 through the speed post / registered postwith acknowledgment due only.
- The completed application form (Datasheet) along with all enclosures should reach the provided address on or before the due date through speed/Registered post with acknowledgment due only.
- The Secretary, Professional courses (B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch) Admissions – 2019,Consortium of Self – Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu, AF 57, 11th MAIN ROAD, ANNA NAGAR WEST, CHENNAI-600040.
- After processing, the hall tickets will be sent by post to the eligible candidates.
(ii) Online Direct Mode
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the University and log onto the candidate portal to proceed further for filling the application form. In the application form, the asked credential will be the candidate’s personal details, educational qualification, contact in formation, and many more
- Scrutinizing, Processing & Ranking Fees (for Application Mode) – Rs.200/- (Tamilnadu SC/SCA/ST) & Rs.400/- (for Others)
- Scrutinizing, Processing & Ranking Fees (for Online Mode including application Fees) – Rs.250/- (Tamilnadu SC/SCA/ST) & Rs.450/- (for Others)
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.