Tribhuvan University announces Bachelors of Information Technology (BIT) Entrance Exam Notice 2076
Tribhuvan University Institute of Science and Technology has launched Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) Program from this academic year and will be offered in its 5 constituent Campuses.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form and submit to any of the offering constituent campuses.
Colleges Offering BIT Courses are as follows:
- Birendra Multiple Campus [Bharatpur, Chitwan, 056-520253, 056-520689]
- Patan Multiple Campus [Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur, 01-5549133]
- Mahendra Multiple Campus [Nepalgunj-13, Bhansar Road, Banke, 081-520278, 081-520278]
- Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus Biratnagar-16 [Morang, 977-21-471791]
- Siddhanath Science Campus [Mahendranagar Kanchanpur, 977-99-21220]
- Check out dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and updated notification for BIT Entrance Exam Notice 2019 – official website
- Click here to view official notice for more details
How to Download
- Download application form: Bachelor of Information Technology BIT Application Form.pdf
- Find the official notice below:
- Application Form Submission: From Ashoj 1, 2076 (18th September 2019)
- Exam Form Fee: Rs.1500/-
- Last Date to Submit Exam Application Form: Kartik 8, 2076 (25th October 2019
- Last Date to submit Exam Application Form with double fee: Up to Kartik 19, 2076 (05th November 2019)
- Examination Center: Will be published later
- Entrance Examination Date:: 2076 Kartik 28, Thursday, 12 to 2 PM (14th November 2019)
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.