VSSUT Burla announces to M.Tech Admission 2019 Notification
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2019 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla has issued an application notification for admission in Two-year M.Tech Programme offered by various Departments.
Candidates may download the form from the official website and submit a hard copy of the filled form along with application fee. Interested candidates can check all the details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2019 like course offered, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
- Availability of Application Form: 20th March 2019
- Last date for receiving an application form: 06th May 2019
- The candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible for admission to M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla. This information is based on last year record for the purpose only.
- The minimum qualification for admission to any M.Tech programme is B.Tech/equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates with degrees considered equivalent to B.Tech such as those obtained in the examinations conducted by Professional bodies are also eligible for admission.
- All such candidates seeking admission to any M.Tech programme must have secured 60% (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech or equivalent examination.
Name of Department in M.Tech Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic & TC Engineering
- IT Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- MME Engineering
- Production Engineering
- The following procedures are based on the last year record; it shall be adapted for selection of candidates for admission into M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla.
- Candidates with valid GATE score and satisfying requirement as specified in Section 1.1 & 1.2 (in the brochure which is attached below in this article) can be given admission to any M.Tech Programme on the basis of their GATE scores directly. This is applicable for both General and SC/ST candidates, SC/ST candidates being considered separately for seats reserved for the purpose.
- When a sufficient number of GATE qualified candidates are not available for admission to any M.Tech Programme, students meeting the rest of the admission criteria can be admitted on the basis of merit as per the guidelines given under item (c). They, however, will not be entitled to get any scholarship from Government sources.
- For candidate without a valid GATE Score, the Departments shall prepare the merit list on the basis of career marking as follows:
Total career marking: 100 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
- Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 25 ( CGPA/10) x 25 (on 10 point grade scale)
- 2 Sc/equivalent Examination: 35 marks
- Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 35 Or (CGPA/10) x 35 (on 10 point grade scale)
- Tech/Equivalent Examination: 40 marks
- Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100 x 40) Or (CGPA/10) x 40 (on 10 point grade scale)Qualifying marks for General: 45 marks
Qualifying marks for SC/ST: 40 marks
- Candidates who have appeared in their final B.E/B.Tech Examinations, but results have not been declared may also be provisionally admitted to the M.Tech programme if otherwise found suitable. However, they shall have to submit the final grade sheet and provisional pass certificate, failing which the provisional admission shall be cancelled. In this case the percentage of marks shall be computed from the marks/grades secured in all semesters excluding the final B.Tech examination.
- The candidates who would have not submitted the mark sheets/grade sheets of all the semesters except 8th Semester (final) semester, their cases shall not be considered for admission into M.Tech Program
How to Apply?
- The interested Candidates shall download the application form from the University website: www.vssut.ac.in and send a hard copy of the completed application duly signed by the candidate along with the non-refundable DD in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code-2034) or Syndicate Bank, VSSUT (Code-8062) and send by Speed / Regd. Post/ courier only so as to reach the Dean, PGS & R, VSSUT, Burla. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for M.Tech Programme 2019” along with the name of the Department (specialization) as applicable.
- Note: The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any o all the application or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates have to pay the non-refundable demand draft of Rs 500/-(Rs 200/- in case of SC/ST Candidates).
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.