WBUHS Kolkata notified Diploma in Health Promotion & Education, Diploma in Dietetics & Diploma in Health Statistics Courses Admission 2019
WBUHS Admission Test for DHPE, Dip Diet & DHS Courses 2019 – Admission to the seats in the Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (DHPE), Diploma in Dietetics (Dip. Diet) and Diploma in Health Statistics (D.H.S) Courses in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health [AIIH & PH], Kolkata shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit list and combined merit list of different categories/ castes of candidate on the basis of the results of the Admission Test to be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) for the academic session 2019
In this notification, we have updated detailed information about WBUHS Admission Test for DHPE, Dip Diet & DHS Courses 2019, including exams, application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (DHPE),
- Diploma in Dietetics (Dip. Diet) and
- Diploma in Health Statistics (D.H.S)
- Courses are open to citizens of India. A candidate may apply for more than one course if eligibility criteria for the entrance test is satisfied. Candidates appearing at following examination must already have completed their internship (wherever it is required) or should complete it before counseling.
Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (DHPE)
- Candidate should be Graduate from a UGC recognized University having degree in the Biological Sciences / Social Sciences / Nursing / AYUSH.
- Minimum Two years of experience in Public Health/Health Education/Health Promotion.
- Age: Candidates who have not completed 50 years on the last date of application are eligible to apply.
Diploma in Dietetics (Dip-Diet)
- Medical Graduates (MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / B.D.S) registered with respective Council, or
- Bachelor University degree with Physiology or Chemistry or Clinical Nutrition with Dietetics as one of the subjects, or
- Degree in Nursing [B.Sc. Nursing or its equivalent / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing] from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Diploma in Health Statistics (D.H.S)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with mathematics or statistics as a subject at Higher Secondary (10+2) Level
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years as on 01st January 2019. Relaxation for 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. rules; for sponsored candidate there is no age bar.
- Separate Admission tests of DHPE, Dip. Diet and D.H.S will be conducted by the WBUHS to prepare merit lists of the candidate seeking admission the above courses.
- Applicant will be provisionally allowed to appear in the Admission test provided he/she submits his/her application on-line in the prescribed form for the respective course and pay the application fee of Rs.3000/- online.
- The question papers of the Admission tests will be set in English and shall contain 100 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions relevant to the concerned diploma course.
- For each correct response, one (1) mark will be awarded. There will be no negative marks awarded for wrong answers and for questions not attempted. However multiple answers to a single question will be regarded as wrong answers.
- The duration of each Admission test will be 80 minutes.
Multiple Choice Questions to be set from following subjects:
- Dip-Diet: Basic Nutrition, Physiology, Chemistry, Basic food Science.
- DHPE: Basic Public Health Sciences.
- DHS: Mathematics XII class standard and basics of statistics.
Merit List of Candidate
- There is no qualifying marks. Seats will be filled according to merit and reservation policy of Government of India. The rank of the candidate will be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the admission test in order of descending order of marks.
- In the event of more than one candidate securing the same mark, the rank shall be determined according to the following principles:
- The relative position of such candidate in the merit list will be determined on the basis of the number of wrong answers, i.e., the candidate giving more wrong answers will be placed in lower position in the merit list.
- If the ranks of the candidate cannot be determined by application of the above principle, the candidate older by age will be in the higher rank than the candidate younger by age
How to Apply?
- Applicants should go through and strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Booklet as published in https://wbuhs.ac.in, while applying for DHPE / Dip Diet / DHS Course.
- Application must be complete in all respect.
- Candidates will have to apply online for the course through the link available in the website https://wbuhs.ac.in and submit the fees of Rs.3000/- for the exam at the payment gateway provided in the on-line application process.
- Submission of incorrect or false statements / documents or suppression of material information in the application form will be considered as sufficient ground for cancellation of the candidature or the admission of the candidates to a DHPE / Dip Diet / DHS course whenever detected, i.e. during the process of admission or even at any stage thereafter. Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected by the system.
- The candidates are requested to first see the list of documents to be uploaded along with the application form and to have soft copies of each of those ready with them; so that they do not find any hassle for uploading those documents at the time of filling in the application forms.
- The selection / admission of a candidate shall stand cancelled if he / she is found guilty of copying from any material whatsoever or of taking the help of any electronic media / devices during the examination, or of assisting others or of being assisted by others in any manner whatsoever in writing out the answers during the examination. In this context, decision of the Centre-in-charge and /or the University Observer will be final and binding
- Questions will have Multiple Choices that would be answered through OMR.
- The test will be objective in nature and for each question four suggested responses will be given of which ONLY ONE answer will be chosen as the best response.
The Answer Sheet will be machine-scored and therefore requires specific procedure to be followed as given below:
- The answers will be marked only by blue / black ball-pen supplied by the University.
- No other pen / pencil are allowed.
The method of marking answers is indicated below:
- Each question will be followed by answers marked as (a), (b), (c) or (d). Select the most appropriate answer. Then, using blue / black ball-pen blacken the circle bearing the correct answer index against the serial number of the question on the answer sheet completed
- If qualified in the written test; individual Provisional result will be made available in the website https://wbuhs.ac.in and no communication in this regard will be made to the candidates personally
Guidelines for Submission of Application
- Before submitting the application; please visit the website https://wbuhs.ac.in thoroughly and make yourself conversant with the requirement of application. For a more detailed information, check the “HOW TO APPLY” pdf.
- Instructions to candidates answering through Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) for Admission Test for DHPE, Dip Diet & DHS Courses 2019
- Forms to be submitted Online: 25th May to 06th June 2019
- Admit card will be downloaded from the website by putting Acknowledgement number/phone number from 12th June 2019 evening (06 pm onwards)
- Date of Admission Test: Sunday, 16th June 2019
- Declaration of result On or before 24th June 2019
- Verification of Documents and Counseling: To be declared in Counseling Notice
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.