YCMOU, Nashik announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2019
YCMOU Nashik MBA Admission 2019 – Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program of the year 2019-20
Candidates can read the complete detail of YCMOU Nashik MBA Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
- The School of Commerce & Management is one of the eight schools of studies located at the Headquarter of the University. School offers various programs by which student can update his knowledge, ability and managerial skills while working in his/ her profession
- All the Programs offered by the school have become extremely popular and are among the best in Distance Learning Programs methods.
- Aims of the MBA Programare – To help practising managers to become more effective decision makers in their fields by updating their knowledge and managerial skills; to enable the budding managers to develop their skills of critical analysis, logical thinking and creative imagination.
- The minimum duration: 2 years
- Maximum Duration: 5 years
- A minimum attendance of 50 % is compulsory for the counseling sessions
- The medium of instruction and examination is English only
- The program consists of 20 courses and project work spread over 4 semesters in two academic years
- Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Manufacturing Management
- Application Start Date: 10th June 2019
- Last Date to Submission of online Application: 20th June 2019
- Date of Examination: 20th June 2019
- Date of Admit Cards: To be Announced
- Admission to the M.B.A. Program is open to all citizens of India who satisfy the following condition:
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any-of the universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50%marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45%in case of candidates of back ward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalents.
- Qualify the Entrance Exam conducted by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.
Entrance Exam Structure
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBA Program of this University will have to appear for and show sufficient level of competence and aptitude in a Common ‘Entrance Exam conducted by the University
- The test consists of the following sections as given below
- Reading Comprehension – 12
- Verbal Ability – 20
- Numerical Ability – 16
- Business Data Interpretation – 24
- Business Application – 16
- Business Judgement – 12
- Total – 100 Marks
Nature and Types of Questions
- All the questions (hereafter referred to as ‘items’) are of the ‘multiple choice’type, wherein each item is given four options
- The candidate has to ‘select’ only one of the given options as the correct answer to the item and indicate the same by clicking on the corresponding circle. Every item carries 2 marks. Examples that follow are simply to illustrate the nature of the items likely to appear in the different ‘sections’ of the exam question paper
- The fee structure for the MBA Program is as follows – Entrance Fees Rs.500/-. The fees will be collected annually at the time of student registration.
How to Apply?
- Read the Prospectus carefully
- Check the eligibility of the course given in Prospectus before applying
- While filling online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form
- Click on http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/default.aspxlink to start filling online application form
- Please fill the application in English
- Fill the required information of registration and system will generate login ID. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS and ensure DND service is not active on the entered mobile number)
- Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable
- For more details, please visit www.ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.