Candidates pursuing medical courses will always serve the nation as doctors and nurses, read further to know the details!
Many candidates passing the 12th standard and having good merit think of pursuing a medical profession. It is a challenging profession but gives a person peace of mind. It gives him the opportunity to serve mankind. Medical course candidates are later called doctors. Doctors can work in all sectors to cure the health issues of the people.
There are various branches of specialization one can opt for after completion of basic MBBS degree.
- General medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardio-thoracic surgery
- Conito-urinary surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Clinical Hermatology
Veterinary medicine courses help individuals to diagnose, analyze, treat and detect several diseased conditions of animals. Disorder and injuries of the animals can be treated effectively when such courses are done.
Candidates pursuing MBBS degree must pass 10+2 standard of Board examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The course extends to 4and half to 5 years including 1 year of internship.
Post graduate specialty degree can be obtained if one has done MBBS with good grades. This lasts for 2 years.
- MD/MS - Anesthesiology
- MD - Aviation Medicine
- MD - Biochemistry
- MD - Bio-Physics
- MD - Community Medicine
- MD - Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- MD - General Medicine
- MD - Community Health Administration
- MD - Geriatrics
- MD - Hospital Administration
- MD - Lab Medicine
- MD - Microbiology
- MD - Nuclear Medicine
- MD - Ophthalmology
- MD - Pediatrics
- MD - Pathology
- MD - Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MD - Pharmacology
- MD - Physiology
- MD - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- MD - Psychiatry
- MD - Radiology
- MD - Radiotherapy
- MD - Venereology
- MD - Sports Medicine
- MD/MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MD-Transfusion Medicine
- MD - Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- MD - Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- MD -Emergency Medicine
- MD - Infectious Diseases
- MD - Family Medicine
- MD - Aviation Medicine/Aerospace Medicine
- MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
- MD/MS - Ophthalmology
- MD/MS - Anatomy
- MD - Blood Banking & Immuno. Haem./Imm. Haem. & Blood Trans.
- MD - Tropical Medicine
- MD - Maternity & Child Health
- MD - Pulmonary Medicine
- MD - CCM
- MD - P.S.M
- MD - MD- Skin & VD
- MS - MS. Medicine
- MS - Neuro Surgery
- MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MS - Orthopaedics
- MS - Anatomy
- MS - ENT
- MS - General Surgery
- MS - Ophthalmology
- Bacteriologist jobs in laboratories and research centers to identify various symptoms of the diseases.
- Anesthesiologist in various hospitals and nursing homes to make patients feel comfortable before any kind of operation.
- Cardiologist in various companies and hospitals to look after the complicated heart diseases.
- General surgeons and doctors can practice in personal chambers.
- Doctors are employed in Indian Army, navy and Air force to look after the other individuals.
- Doctors are also employed by corporate companies to look after the well being of the employees. They also act as advisors in different health conditions.
- Nutritionist in various hotels, companies and hospitals to guide individuals towards healthy living and diet.
- Radiologist in various hospitals to look at X rays and identify the nature of disorder in the bones.
- Pediatrician takes care of babies and infants in different health related department.
- Railways also recruit doctors to look after the employee s in times of health issues.
- DCH- Child Health
- DCM-Community Medicine
- DCP-Clinical Pathology
- DFM-Forensic Medicine
- Diploma in Health Administration
- Diploma in Hospital Administration
- Diploma in Health Education
- DGO-Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis
- DMRT-Radio Therapy
- Diploma in Medical Virology
- Occupational Health
- Diploma in Orthopaedics
- DPH-Public Health
- Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine
- Diploma in Radiation Medicine
- DSM-Sports Medicine
- DTRD-Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine Health
- DDVL-Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- Diploma in Venereology
- Diploma in Paediatrics
- Diploma - Aviation Medicine
- Diploma in Cardiology
- Diploma in Basic Medical Sciences (Anatomy)
- Diploma in Basic Medical Sciences (Physiology)
- Diploma in Basic Medical Sciences (Pharmacology)
- Diploma in Maternity & Child Welfare
- DGO -PREVENTIRE & SOCIAL MEDICINE
- Diploma -Diploma V & D
- DLO- Rhino-Laryngology
- DMRD-Medical Radio-Diagnosis
- Diploma - Diploma in Pathology & Bacteriology
- Diploma- Plastic Surgery
- Diploma- Urology
- Diploma-Diplomate N.B.(Gen.Surg.)
- Diploma in Microbiology
- Dip. in Path. & Bact.
- Diploma in Industrial Health
- Diploma in Medical Radio Electrology
- Diploma (Marine Medicine)
- Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology
- DM - Clinical Pharmacology
- DM - Clinical Haematology
- DM - Pulmonary Medicine
- DM - Neuro Radiology
- DM – Nephrology
- DM - Neonatology
- DM - Oncology
- DM - Gastroenterology
- DM - Cardiology
- DM - Neurology
- DM - Rheumatology
- DM - Endocrinology
- DM - Clinical Immunology
- DM - Pul. Med. & Critical Care Med.
- DM - Cardiac-Anaes.
- DM - Haematology Pathology/Hematopthology
- DM - Medical Genetics
- DM - Hepatology
- M.Ch - Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
- M.Ch - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery
- M.Ch. - Hand & Micro Surgery
- M.Ch.(Burns & Plastic Surgery)
- M.Ch - Endocrine Surgery
- M.Ch - OncologyM.Ch - Vascular Surgery
- M.Ch - Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- M.Ch - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- M.Ch - Neuro Surgery
- M.Ch - Paediatric Surgery
- M.Ch - Plastic Surgery
- M.Ch - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery
- M.Ch - Surgical Oncology
- M.Ch - Thoracic Surgery
- M.Ch - Urology
Admission Open 2020 - 21:
Ask a Question
Kaviya asked 2 month ago
Marrie Jessi asked 2 month ago
There are more than 20 medical government and private colleges available across Nepal offering more than 2500 MBBS seats in Nepal.
Some of the best medical colleges to study MBBS in Nepal are –
Institute of Medicine, Nepal affiliated to Tribhuvan University
Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences affiliated to Kathmandu University
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (Autonomous)
Jenifer S asked 3 month ago
Vijay S asked 3 month ago
I think, the below three reason was most of the students prefer government colleges.
Compared to private very low fees structure. So, lower/middle class students also can study their interested programs.
In government colleges, students get admission from merit list. So, most of the companies prefer to hire from Government colleges.
The government colleges have most experienced professors
Please check and get proper guidance before choosing your colleges.
admin asked 5 months ago
Sushant asked 3 months ago
Both are good. But in which institution, you are pursuing these PGs makes the difference.
And also depends on your goal. In general Engineering with MBA is a good combination.
If you want to pursue M.Tech., make sure that you are doing it in a good institution and good specialization.
You should be clear what you want to do. If you are not clear even at the time of completing graduation, you should meet a career counselor.
Syed Mohammad Izhar asked 2 month ago
How to get admit card for phase III CET exam
Sushant asked 2 month ago
Please follow the below step for downloading admit card of CET phase III.
Go to official website (cet.examflix.in).
Click the notification for the release of the MAKAUT CET phase III 2020 admit card.
You are redirected to the login page. Login with your registered Mobile number and Application number.
In the login page, you can able to view the admit card.
Then, you can download and print out of the admit card.
Vinoth asked 3 months ago
Sushant asked 3 months ago
Last several years, Bangladesh has shown a good development in terms of education. The below are the reasons why getting MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for Indian and other national students:
Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across globally
No donation is required to get mbbs admission in Bangladesh.
Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are provided the 1 year internship for MBBS students.
The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure
The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
MBBS Course in Bangladesh is very affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
Bangladesh Colleges offer quality education with high experienced staff.
Most of medical colleges are recognized by MCI. Indian students, who are complete their degree with MCI Approved colleges, they can able to work in India also.
The accommodation is very affordable with high quality standards and facilities.
Why Bright Educational Services
Helping students more than 10 years
Counselled 7000.+ Students
Awarded as the expert career counsellors
Associated with 100+ universities / colleges throught out india
100+ associates/ offices in different cities
We try to understand your interest and ambition
Proposing Courses & Colleges
We suggest you courses and colleges that meets your interest
We suggest you courses and colleges that meets your interest
We help you with the whole admission process
Congratulations! You got Admission